All donations to our charity goes directly to our project. We do not take a penny from these for administration. We cover our own expenses.
Our work can only continue with your generous help. Please:
- Donate online with JustGiving. It is secure and safe, and you can donate Gift Aid at the same time.
- send a donation to our online bank account
If you have an online bank account, you can easily set up a one-off donation, a standing order or a direct debit into our own online bank account.
Please contact us for our bank details.
Please note that we do not as yet have direct online payments for credit cards.
- print off our Donation Form and send us your donation via cheque, bank draft, or money order
- Give regularly: commit to giving via a standing order (in the UK)
- Remenber us: leave a legacy for our work
- Add to your donation: the UK Gift Aid Scheme helps us even more.
- Hold a fundraising activity
We regularly organise fundraising activities in our local area, such as concerts, sponsored runs and swims, illustrated talks on the orphanage, and so on. If you would like to organise and event to raise funds, or would like more information, please phone us on 0191 237 6525 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.